· Provide a hospitable service in line with the operating standards and procedures of Marriott and Element brands.
· Maximise room sales. Increase room revenue by supervising effectiveness of room category upselling.
· Anticipate to guest needs, act upon and follow up guest requests and deliver a level of service and responsiveness that generates compliments.
· Implement Marriott and Element values in hotel’s daily operations.
· To actively support other departments and take action when assistance is needed. To ensure that the whole of hotel operations run smoothly from the guest prospective with the main focus on guest services desk and breakfast / evening reception areas.
· To have a full understanding of all systems and programmes e.g. Opera, Marriott Rewards etc.
· To monitor and encourage Marriott Rewards Enrolments to ensure the total monthly number of new enrolments is above minimum Marriott requirement.
· To display a pro-active and innovative approach to skills and standards.
· Ensure communication procedures are effective and efficient on a day to day basis, so that service standards are not compromised.
· Establish and maintain strict security procedures within your department, reporting any potential risks to your line manager.
· Display a pro-active and consistent approach to stock control, cost control and cash control. This includes hotel pantry stock and ensuring correct charges for pantry items are applied to guests’ accounts.
· Actively communicate positively and effective between all departments.
· Have a sound knowledge of the local area regarding history, places of interest and special events and where further information can be obtained.
· To be able to act with initiative, planning for the future and possible consequences. Being pro-active in getting things done and exceeding expectations of both guests and colleagues where possible.
· To develop interactive customer relations and to be aware of any possible future requirements. To relay such information to your manager for the enhancement of customer expectation.
· To build a consensus and negotiate mutually beneficial solutions to problems.
· To carry out Guest Service Manager and Duty Management functions if required.
Requisitos : • Front Office experience
• Fluent German & English
• Preferably F&B experience
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
• Customer focused “ No problem mentality”
• Smart professional appearance
• Passionate about Standards
• Keen eye for details
• OPERA knowledge
• Preferably worked for extended stay hotel before